Shop, Stay & Fly
7 Aug - 12 Dec gateway@klia2
WCT Malls Shop, Stay & Fly Terms & Conditions:
- Information on how to enter the WCT Malls Shop, Stay & Fly contest (“Contest”) forms part of these Terms and Conditions. The organiser of the Contest is WCT Malls Management Sdn Bhd (1111375-U) of B-29-03, The Ascent, Paradigm, No. 1, Jalan SS7/26A, Kelana Jaya, 47301, Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan (“Organiser”).
- Entry to the Contest is open to Malaysian citizens aged 18 and above only.
- The Contest is run concurrently at Paradigm Mall Petaling Jaya, gateway@klia2, SkyPark Terminal and Paradigm Mall Johor Bahru (individually, the Mall” and collectively, “WCT Malls”).
- The Contest period is from 7 August 2020 until 13 December 2020 (“Contest Period”). The Contest commences at 10:00a.m. on 7 August 2020 and submission and receipt of entries for the Contest closes at 11:59p.m. on 13 December 2020 (“Closing Date”).
- To enter the Contest, the participants must first spend a minimum of RM50.00 in a single receipt at any of the Tenants’ outlets at WCT Malls, present the receipt for verification and submit their personal details to the customer service counters at each Mall.
- Each valid receipt with a minimum spend of RM50.00 shall entitle the participant to one (1) entry into the Contest during the Campaign Period, except for 8 August 2020, 9 September 2020, 10 October 2020, 11 November 2020 and 12 December 2020, where two (2) entries will be given with a minimum spend of RM50.00 in a single receipt. For the avoidance of doubt, Citibank card members are entitled to twice the number of entries with the same amount of money spent.
- Receipts from bill payments such as the payment of credit cards, bills, bank transactions, bank fees and charges and service bills (such as gas, electricity and phone bills) will not be accepted.
- All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete and the Organiser reserves the right to request for proof of the personal details submitted. Each participant is required to sign a consent form pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”). The Organiser reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry that is not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or which tampers with the entry process. All decisions of the Organiser in connection thereto are final.
- For avoidance of doubt, incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect entries or any entry which violates these Terms and Conditions will automatically be disqualified. Entries received after the Closing Date will also automatically be disqualified.
- The Organiser’s representatives and/or appointed judges will select the winner(s) from the eligible winners (collectively, "Winners" and each a “Winner”). The Organiser’s decision as to the Winners is final and no correspondence will be entertained. Winners will be notified through email and/or telephone (as provided by the participant in his/her entry form submission), confirming their Prize(s) and providing details on how to acknowledge and collect the Prizes. In the event that the Organiser cannot for any reason obtain a Winner’s acknowledgement within twenty four (24) hours of attempting to do so, the Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative Winner at its sole discretion. In the event of a draw, the Winner shall be the person who was the first in time to submit his eligible entry form.
- The Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative Winner at any time where the Organiser has reasonable grounds for believing that the Winner who was initially selected has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions. Any alternative Winner will be selected applying the same criteria as that used to select the original Winner.
- The prizes (“Prizes”) are as pictured or stated in the advertising, publicity and promotional material of the Contest and is non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond the Organiser's control, the Organiser is unable to provide the stated Prizes or any part thereof, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with an item of equal or greater value to be determined at the Organiser’s sole discretion. Prizes may be subject to the additional terms and conditions of the prize supplier. More details on the collection of the Prizes will be given to the Winners at a later stage.
- The Organiser reserves the right to deal with any unclaimed Prizes in any manner it deems fit.
- The Winners may be requested to attend a prize giving ceremony, of which the date, time and venue will be determined and notified by the Organiser. All transportation, accommodation, personal expenses and any other costs incurred in relation to attending the prize giving ceremony shall be borne by the Winners.
- Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute a release and discharge of the Organiser by each Winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action and/or damages which the Winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Promotion, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the Winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the Prizes; and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Promotion, Prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- The Organiser including its agents (including the managing agent), officers, employees, affiliates and associates shall not be held liable for (i) any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of their obligations to the Winners under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser, its respective divisions, affiliates, authorized dealers/distributors, agents, suppliers of the Prize(s), including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes; or (ii) from any loss, damage to property, injury, or death resulting from or related to entrant's participation or inability to participate in this Contest, or the use, misuse or inability to use the Prize or any portion thereof.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the Contest or to modify these Terms and Conditions prior to the Closing Date at its sole and absolute discretion. Any such modifications shall be notified through WCT Malls’ website and such modifications shall be immediately applicable to all entries, including entries that have already been submitted to the Organiser.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all entries become the property of the Organiser. All entries will be entered into a database and the Organiser may send the participants future promotional, marketing and publicity materials.
- The Organiser has full rights of ownership of any and all photographs taken by the Organiser and the Organiser has full right to use the photographs for any on-going or future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
- Participation in the Contest constitutes acceptance of all rules, terms and conditions of the Contest.